Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wow...talk about procrastination!

Long Time, No See

It has been a year and a half since my last post. I was in a really bad place...mentally, spiritually, emotionally, etc... I felt like all I was doing was complaining which wasn't good for anyone. I still have things I wish were better and days that I can't handle but at least I feel like I am in a better place. At least most of the time.

A little update

Since my last blog, I have found a full-time job, I am expecting our second child, Harper is almost 3 and Eric and I have been married for almost 4 1/2 years. While it is nice to be more financially stable, I am absolutely exhausted. Eric works evenings so I have Harper by myself during the times when we are both fatigued. It is not a lovely combo plus add the lovely pregnancy fatigue. I am also feeling like I don't get quality time with Harper. I am trying to be patient and content. This is just a season of life until Eric can get through school and a new opportunity is presented to us.

I am due at the beginning of September and it couldn't come fast enough. I am carrying this baby so low that it is so uncomfortable. I can't sit, I can't stand and I can't sleep. Before anyone asks...we aren't finding out the gender of the baby.

Moving Forward

I am hoping to get back into the blogging spirit so bare with me. I promise to try to not be whiny. I promise to try to be uplifting. I promise to try and share more. I promise to try to be a doer and not a wisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment