Tuesday, July 7, 2015

So many shows...so little time

One of what I feel like is only a few things that Eric and I have in common is our love for TV and movies. We might not have the same exact taste when it comes to TV and movies but for the most part we are pretty eye to eye. It is one of the reason why I fell in love with him and I love that we can share this passion together.

This summer we are taking the opportunity to catch on shows we wanted to watch but either got interested in them a few seasons in or didn't have time to watch them during the year. I wanted to watch the CW's Flash when it premiered in the Fall but it had connections to CW's Arrow that I didn't know about. Arrow is one that I was interested in but was currently boycotting because they used a different actor than the one that was in several seasons of the CW's Smallville. I was not a happy camper when I learned that Justin Hartley was not going to be the actor in the "spin-off". I am still bitter about it, in fact. In fact, I think I am refusing to believe that I am actually watching "Arrow" because that is in fact not "Arrow". It is also a "tension" point between Eric and I. He loves the new Arrow better and is glad the old Arrow got replaced (Insert eye roll).

I mean, come on...who can replace him


I think I would have originally liked the new actor that plays Arrow if they didn't have the character on Smallville. You can't change things on me. It's just not cool.



In addition to catching up on the CW's Arrow, I want to catch up on the CW's Flash. We are also hoping to finish the Seinfield series (another one that Eric loves and I just roll my eyes). Independently, I would like to watch the whole series of CBS's Survivor and the Amazing Race (now that is a big feat!!). I also wouldn't mind catching up on CBS's NCIS LA. My question is...do you have any suggestions on shows we should watch while we have the time?? I know there are so many out there and I want to know which ones we are missing out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment