Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School

Once again it is the beginning of the school year. This year marks the 2nd year I have not had a first day of school. It still feels weird that I am no longer in school. I love learning but not really the school aspect. One day I hope to go get my masters but I am not ready to attack that beast just yet.

Last year, around this time, I was preparing to having Harper. Cleaning the house, getting her things ready, lots of walking trying to induce labor (lol), etc... This year, I am preparing for her 1st birthday. I CANNOT believe that our little girl is almost 1!! Time has flown by and once again the summer has been too short. This summer has been so special because we got to spend a lot of time as a family of 3.

With school approaching, there are a lot of T.V. shows that talk about going back to school. One of Harper's favorite shows is Bubble Guppies. I personally love this show as well ;). If you are not familiar with Bubble Guppies, they sing a lot of songs about things. I wouldn't consider it a musical show, but it is really close to that. They have done a few songs that play as commercials.

Their newest song is about a pencil case and it is a parody to Lady Gaga's "Pokerface". It is AWESOME! For your pleasure I have provided the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhS-REK-U3U

Your welcome =)

Whether you are homeschooling or sending your kids to school, I want to wish you the best of luck. Cheers for another great school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment